Mark Till Mortgages & Financial Services is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mark Till Mortgages & Financial Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Jan 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Tel Number
- Your DOB
- Your Property Value
- Your Oustanding Loan/Mortgage amounts
Why do we collect the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with our service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Suggest individual Mortgages & Financial Services to fit yiour needs
- Internal record keeping
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- Please note if we use any of your information to contact you using any medium you will be given the opportinity to unsubscribe at all times
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that "I do not wish my information to be used for direct marketing purposes"
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
First party cookies
These cookies are controlled and used by Mark Till Mortgages & Financial Services, and enable us to track a users session, when they last visited or did something on the site. No personal information is stored in these cookies, only timestamps related to the browser session.
Third party cookies
These cookies store information used by Google Analytics and help us track user activity on the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site may not work as a result. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.